Newsletter #28, March's pig, Adopt a Guinea Pig Month, and merch!!

SponsoraGuineaPig

Mar 1, 2011, 5:54:47 PM3/1/11
to sponsor-a-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guinea Pig Sponsors!

We did it! We broke $11,000! In fact, we're presently at $11,087.20. And you're part of that number! Whether it be by donating, or forwarding on to a contributer, you've made this amazing success happen! So thanks, so much.

Please help us keep raising funds by visiting March's piggy at http://sponsoraguineapig.blogspot.com/. Our goal is to raise $360, in keeping with the mission of having higher goals in 2011, as our membership grows. Please don't let this be the first month we don't make it!

I'd also like to share a new adventure I'm embarking on, SAGP products! You can view them here: http://sagpstore.blogspot.com/. There are gifts for both you and your guinea, at highly reasonable prices, with a portion of the proceeds going back to the piggies.

We're actually giving away a magnet on facebook, so be sure to friend me at http://www.facebook.com/sponsoraguineapig and read to see how you can win a free magnet!

The theme of this contest is for Adopt a Guinea Pig Month, which happens to be...March!  Will you adopt a guinea pig this month? Please post on the blog or on the facebook wall if you do!

Thanks so much to everyone for all your hard work toward this cause.

Kind regards,