Newsletter #50!! A special plea for Spike

SponsoraGuineaPig

Mar 24, 2013, 4:49:39 PM3/24/13
to sponsor-a-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guinea Pig sponsors!

We've had an amazing March so far for Orange County Cavy Haven. Our total fundraised for Junebug, the first March piggy, is $827.48!! While OCCH and I were celebrating, another CA piggy, Spike, turned out to really need help. We've fundraised almost $50 for Spike, and are hoping to raise another $150 for the baby before the end of March. Please consider donating! http://sponsoraguineapig.blogspot.com/

Also, I am doing some personal fundraising for The Humane League in Philadelphia (http://www.thehumaneleague.com/), and have raised $85 so far for their work on behalf of farm animals. If you would like to donate, it would be much appreciated! Here is the site: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/ShevaunBrannigan/philly-walk.

Thank you so much everybody!

Cheers,