Newsletter #34--Better late than never! and our piggy of the month

SponsoraGuineaPig

Oct 19, 2011, 7:54:33 PM10/19/11
to sponsor-a-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guinea Pig Sponsors,

My apologies for the delayed email. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment, as I am working full time, part time, going to school, planning a wedding, trying to have a semblance of a social life and oh yeah, the piggies! I hope you'll forgive me for emailing you in such a belated fashion.

The truth is that we really need your help this month. We're almost 2/3rds of the way through the month, but have raised just $200. This is a month where I really need to call on my newsletter subscribers to help out. Please help if you can!

I assume you want to know what adorable piggy you'd be helping this month--Hope! She is a beautiful black and white crested girl with a rescue I've never before featured-AZ Piggy Poo Rescue! Hope is from the same hoarder who surrendered over a hundred guinea pigs last month--many of these piggies made their way to AZ from CA, as AZ Piggy Poo Rescue was generous enough to take them in.

You can see a breakdown of what your donation will provide at this link: http://sponsoraguineapig.blogspot.com/2011/10/octobers-guinea-pig-of-month-hope.html

Please consider donating! It's greatly appreciated by Hope, AZ Piggy Poo, and myself!

Kind Regards to you all,

Shevaun Brannigan