Divny email

gabriel gajdos

Nov 13, 2011, 5:28:39 PM11/13/11
to GUG.cz - SPOLEČENSTVÍ GUG.CZ aneb pokec
Dobry den, viete mi poradit doverihodnost emailu ktory mi dosiel na
moj email? Dokonca mi to doslo na skolsky email a nie na google ucet.
Dakujem za Vasu odpoved. S pozdravom gabriel gajdos.

Google Incorporation®.
Belgrave House,
76 Buckingham Palace Road,
London SW1W 9TQ,
United Kingdom.

GOOGLE NOTIFICATION

Dear Google Winner.
We wish to congratulate you for being part of our lucky winners
selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the
active
use of the Google search engine and the Google ancillary services.
Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be
an active user and patronage of this company. Google is now the
world
leading search engine worldwide and in an effort to make sure that
it
remains the most widely used search engine, an online e-mail
promotion
was carried out on the 10th of Jun 2010 and was officially released
on the 14th of June 2010,hence we decided to contact you to notify
you.Please note that your email address was been provided to us by
the
W3C amongst other email address currently present on the internet.

We wish to use this medium to formally announce to you that your
email address was attached to a sum of £450,000.00 {Four Hundred and
Fifty Thousand British Pounds Sterling} only as prize for emerging
as
our lucky winners.Please be informed that you have successfully
passed the requirements,statutory obligations, verifications and our
satisfactory report test conducted for all our online winners. On
that note a winning Cheque will be issued in your name by the Google
Promotion Award Team, and also a certificate of prize claims will be
sent along side your winning Cheque.

You are expected to take note of your Award Winning Details.
Code Number: GWP/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ticket No: GUK/xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Winning Number: GWP:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Be informed that Information required from you are part of our
precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse
of this program.To claim your prize,please contact your claims
representative(Barrister Jerry Parker) and neatly filling the
verification and fund release form below,who will guide you on the
remittance process.

CLAIMS VERIFICATION AND FUNDS APPROVAL FORM.
(1) Your Full Name.
(2) Your contact address.
(3) Your Nationality/Country.
(4) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
(5) Sex.
(6) Age.
(7) Occupation
You are advised to contact your claims representative with his
private
email details below to avoid unnecessary delay of prize
remittance:(Please note that your details will be basically used
for
this promotion and will be protected by law.)
***********************************************************************************************************************
Google Claims/Foreign Representative.
Pascal Greene
Google Security Department (United Kingdom)
E-mail:gca826738...@googlemail.com
************************************************************************************************************************

Congratulations from the Staff & Members of the Google interactive
Promotion Board Commission.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr.John Hennessy
Google Zonal Coordinator.
London,United Kingdom

Martin Bugner

Nov 13, 2011, 6:22:54 PM11/13/11
to spoleens...@googlegroups.com
Klidně to hoďte do spamu :)
Věřte, že až Vás bude chtít Google oslovit, zvolí lepší formu.

Martin

Rick Devon

Sep 4, 2014, 3:09:32 AM9/4/14
to spoleens...@googlegroups.com

Jo, dneska mi přišlo něco podobnýho, akorát jsem "vyhrál" 950k a tablet. :D