Town Hall Conference Call

1 view

Doug Kaye

Aug 21, 2009, 11:39:12 AM8/21/09
to spokenw...@googlegroups.com, spokenwordor...@googlegroups.com, spokenwor...@googlegroups.com, cn-ad...@googlegroups.com, CN-dir...@googlegroups.com
We're getting such great feedback through the new Feedback widget,
we're going to try an even more interactive forum:

Join us for a conference call on Thursday:
August 27, 2009
Noon Pacific Daylight Time
Phone Number: +1.724.444.7444
Call ID: 18232

It’s best to access via the TalkShoe web site if you want to speak or
ask questions: http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/18232

Our agenda will include:

• new-feature planning
• APIs
• traffic-building activities
I hope you can join us on Thursday. If not, we’ll be making an MP3
recording available. Of course. Can’t make it? Email your questions or
agenda items in advance: do...@conversationsnetwork.org

...doug

Doug Kaye, Executive Director
The Conversations Network
A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit
do...@rds.com
v: 415.868.5461
twitter: dougkaye
facebook.com/doug.kaye

JD Lasica

Aug 27, 2009, 3:04:48 PM8/27/09
to cn-ad...@googlegroups.com, Doug Kaye, spokenw...@googlegroups.com, spokenwordor...@googlegroups.com, spokenwor...@googlegroups.com, CN-dir...@googlegroups.com
Doug, if the call is happening now: The Call ID below did not work.

jd
925-600-0639
--
JD Lasica
(925) 600-0639 in the San Francisco Bay Area

Steven Ng

Aug 27, 2009, 3:08:24 PM8/27/09
to spokenwor...@googlegroups.com
JD,
Dial in and remember to hit the # sign. That one got me.

Steven Ng