New feature suggestion

Froosh

May 13, 2009, 10:12:51 PM5/13/09
to SpokenWord.org iTunes-Link Utility
In my noodling around I've thought of a few extra properties that
might be handy to propagate from iTunes back into SpokenWord.org

To aid "popular items" information gathering and generally useful
stats the "new", "playcount", and "last played" attributes could be
collected and used to determine if an item has never been played
(new=true), played but not completed (new = false, playcount = 0),
played and completed (new = false, playcount > 0), how many times it
was played, and when it was last played. These may require extensions
to the data stored in SpokenWord.org... Actually, I'm not sure if
"new" can be used as it's not usable in a Smart Playlist.

The "grouping", "genre", and "comments" fields could be fed into the
tags, categories, and comments attributes on SpokenWord.org.

These may already be planned, if so, excellent!

Regards,
Robin.