Alpha-Test Files

Doug Kaye

Apr 17, 2009, 9:08:25 PM4/17/09
to SpokenWord.org iTunes-Link Utility
I've posted the first-round alpha-test programs for Windows and OS X.
You'll find them in the Files section of the group (http://
groups.google.com/group/spokenword-itunes/files?hl=en). Please
download the version appropriate for your OS. You should be able to
start it before *or* after iTunes. When you rate a program in iTunes,
you should see that rating reflected in your My Queue collection
within a few seconds. You'll have to refresh the web page to see that.

Likewise, when you delete a program from iTunes, a few seconds later
that program should be removed from your collection(s) on
SpokenWord.org.

You can also rate programs on your iPod or iPhone. The ratings will be
transferred to iTunes the next time you sync programs, and the data
will then be transmitted to SpokenWord.org.

Please post any questions, problems or suggestions here on our Google
group: http://groups.google.com/group/spokenword-itunes

Thanks.