Re: Something changed with Collections link on SW site?

Doug Kaye

Oct 26, 2010, 4:04:56 PM10/26/10
to spokenwor...@googlegroups.com, spokenwor...@googlegroups.com
You can now get to your feeds and collections from your /member page. That page is still ugly and needs work, but now it's only as broken as it was two weeks ago.

   ...doug

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 8:28 AM, Ken Kennedy <kken...@kenzoid.com> wrote:
No problem!! Thanks, Doug.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Doug Kaye <do...@rds.com> wrote:
Yeah, it's a bug that I should be able to fix when I'm home tomorrow. It's a long story. Discovered it on Saturday.

   ...doug

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 7:12 AM, Ken Kennedy <kken...@kenzoid.com> wrote:
Has something changed on the site, Doug? I went this morning to rate some podcasts (manually), and clicking on the Created [9 Collections] link on my member page (which is what I normally do to see my other collections) is now taking me to a Google custom search page that doesn't appear to be working correctly.

--
Ken Kennedy
Contact info: http://kenzoid.com/me/contact