SpokenWord.org Curators Survey

Doug Kaye

Sep 22, 2010, 1:41:47 AM9/22/10
to spokenwor...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Curation Strategy Team!

We're making good progress. We have received some excellent feedback from our Boards of Directors and Advisors. The vision is (slowly) coming together.

Since there are nearly 100 of you in this group and since most of you don't reply to messages here, I need your help in gathering some more structured data.

PLEASE take a moment and complete this one-page survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SSFQ2RY. Your responses will *really* help us understand what might work as we build this thing.

Thanks again for your help.

    ...doug

Doug Kaye, Executive Director
The Conversations Network
A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit
twitter: dougkaye

Doug Kaye

Sep 22, 2010, 8:14:01 AM9/22/10
to spokenwor...@googlegroups.com
A few people have let me know that the message I sent out last night
included a bad URL for the survey. Gmail created a message that
included both a text and HTML version. The text version had the bad
URL.

Here is the correct URL for the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SSFQ2RY

Sorry about that!

None

Oct 3, 2010, 5:01:21 PM10/3/10
to SpokenWord.org-Curators
The alpha-test curation features should be ready within a week or so.
It's finally time to open the gates to our first curators.

So far, 18 people have completed the survey (http://
www.surveymonkey.com/s/SSFQ2RY) and their input has been extremely
helpful. I have invited all 18 of them to become our first alpha-test
curators.

If you would like to be a test curator as well, please complete that
survey. Every few days I'll check and send out the info you'll need in
order to get started. It's not difficult; there are just a few steps
to get started with a curation.

Thanks again to all.