Using /programs ?

1 view

Doug Kaye

Jan 6, 2010, 3:12:12 AM1/6/10
to spokenw...@googlegroups.com
I see from the logs files that few people are yet using the new
/programs method.

Anyone else planning to use this method soon? I want to get some
feedback so I can replicate the style on similar search/browse methods
such as /feeds.

Thanks.

...doug

Ken Kennedy

Jan 6, 2010, 5:31:30 PM1/6/10
to spokenw...@googlegroups.com
I am planning on doing some work this week (hopefully as soon as tonight).

Ken Kennedy
Contact info: http://kenzoid.com/me/contact

Miel Bronneberg

Jan 7, 2010, 2:50:09 AM1/7/10
to spokenw...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, but I probably won't have time to work on my SpokenWord
stuff anytime soon.

Regards, Miel.

Ken Kennedy

Jan 11, 2010, 11:26:06 AM1/11/10
to spokenw...@googlegroups.com
Just tested the mediaUrlLike option on a "random" MP3 (http://www.niemanlab.org/audio/clayshirkyatharvard.mp3) and it got it! ( : (Clay Shirky: Let a thousand flowers bloom to replace newspapers: programID = 604407 ) BEAUTIFUL. _That_ is useful. That lets me really work towards a much easier way to rate stuff that I'm listening to! Thanks, Doug!