Custom reporting of results

Thomas Weise

Sep 21, 2017, 11:55:47 AM9/21/17
to Spock Framework - User
Hi,

I'm looking for a way to customize the reporting to store results in a database (besides having the HTML report generated). Is there a plugin mechanism for that (possibly with example)?

Thanks,
Thomas

Kostis Kapelonis

Sep 25, 2017, 1:15:51 AM9/25/17
to spockfr...@googlegroups.com
Hello

As far as I know there no "plugin" that does that. You would need to
write a Spock extension yourself. You would need to write code that
picks info from the Spock lifecycle stages and write it into the DB.

Have you seen this?

https://github.com/renatoathaydes/spock-reports/blob/master/src/main/groovy/com/athaydes/spockframework/report/SpockReportExtension.groovy

Kostis