Who is trained to use Kuali Research and how do I get trained?

Jennifer Bliss

Jan 24, 2018, 7:03:48 PM1/24/18
to SPO Software Knowledge Base
We started by training the Chief Financial Officer, Provost, Director of Sponsored Programs, etc., then we trained the Deans, now we're training Chairs. Next we'll train eligible PIs (faculty and MPP staff). So the list of who's been trained is changing every day.

Trained users can view other trained users at the SPO Software Knowledge Base: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!members/spo-software-knowledge-base. Untrained users can view a weekly export list of trained users at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pypDZLz-6IJysVuiLBMuvpg1qzAsllSjW9HtwkhXtHM/edit?usp=sharing.