I'm a CPHS reviewer of a protocol and I need more info before I can complete the review. What do I do?

Jennifer Acorn

Jul 12, 2022, 7:10:58 PM7/12/22
to SPO Software Knowledge Base
Sometimes you will start a review but have questions for me or Cindy before you continue with the review. Here's what to do:
  1. Enter your questions as Action Items and do not select anyone for visibility. I can automatically see all comments.
  2. Click ONLY the [SAVE] button to save your work.
  3. Email me (via Google Gmail) that you have questions in the protocol.
Other times you will have questions or instructions directly for the Researcher(s) before you can continue with the review. Here's what to do:
  1. Enter your questions or instructions as Action Items and select the [Researcher] button for them to see it (your name will NOT be revealed).
    • If you're not confident or comfortable with your Action Item to the Researcher(s) leave the visibility designation blank and I will automatically assume it's for me to respond to or translate for the Researcher(s).
  2. Click ONLY the [SAVE] button to save your work.
  3. Email me (via Google Gmail) that you have questions in the protocol.
How to enter your comments.jpg
What to click on PENDING reviews.jpg