Re: Nomination of Batch Representative (Ex.MBA Batch - 2010)

Abhik Tushar Das

May 7, 2020, 12:46:25 PM5/7/20
to Relations.alumni SPM, Ajay Cecil, Anand Singh, ANIL KUMAR SAHU, Sandeep prasad, sarjeeva...@gmail.com, Sitanshu Pathak, sudeepp...@hotmail.com, shukla_...@yahoo.com
Sir,

Kindly accept my nomination for candidature of Anand Singh for Alumni association representative from EMBA10 batch.

Hopefully that would suffice the requirement.

Regards,

A T Das
9624767060

On Thu, 7 May 2020, 21:13 Relations.alumni SPM, <relation...@spm.pdpu.ac.in> wrote:
Greetings SPMites,

The Alumni Relations Committee is going to host a Zoom Meeting Next saturday(16th May, 2020) at 4:00 PM for the purpose of Interaction with SPM alumni.

Dr. Pramod Palliwal(Dean, SPM-PDPU) and Dr. Gopalkrishnan (Director- SPM) are going to be present and will discuss about the formation of 'SPM Alumni Association' and also interact with all the alumni.

We would like to request you to nominate a batch representative from your Ex.MBA Batch of 2010 for representing your batch in the meeting. You can send the name of the Batchmate on this E-Mail and we will take that as a vote for nomination and later nominate the selected Representative.Please mention your Name, Mobile Number in the mail.

The details about the Zoom Meeting will be shared with you shortly. The deadline for submitting the name of the Batch Representative is 8th May, 2020(Tomorrow) 10:00 PM.

#stayhomestaysafe

Thank You
Alumni Relations Committee