How to be human at work

Harvard Business Review

Aug 20, 2017, 6:00:10 PM8/20/17
to spm_pdp...@googlegroups.com
Introducing the HBR Emotional Intelligence Series.
BOOKS COLLECTIONS TOOLS CASE STUDIES SIGN IN

Boost Your Emotional Intelligence—and Your Professional Influence

Recognizing, understanding, and managing emotions at work is critical to leading effectively.

HBR Emotional Intelligence Collection
Introducing the HBR Emotional Intelligence Series, a new line of books that provides smart, essential reading on the human side of professional life. Each book offers proven research showing how our emotions impact our work lives, practical advice for managing difficult people and situations, and inspiring essays on what it means to tend to our emotional well-being at work. This specially priced four-volume set includes Happiness, Resilience, Mindfulness, and Empathy.

$75.00

BUY NOW
HBR Emotional Intelligence Collection

Learn More About Each Book in the Collection

Happiness

Happiness

Explore the nature of human happiness and how we achieve it in our professional lives. Featuring the work of Daniel Gilbert, Annie McKee, Gretchen Spreitzer, and Teresa M. Amabile.

Resilience

Resilience

With insights from Daniel Goleman, Jeffrey A. Sonnenfeld, Shawn Achor, and others, this book reveals the key traits of those who emerge stronger from challenges, helps you train your brain to withstand the stresses of daily life, and presents an approach to an effective career reboot.

Mindfulness

Mindfulness

Featuring the work of Daniel Goleman, Ellen Langer, Susan David, and Christina Congleton, this book gives you practical steps for building a sense of presence into your daily work routine and explains the science behind mindfulness and why it works.

Empathy

Empathy

Empathy is credited as a factor in both improved relationships and better product development; however, understanding the motivations and emotions of others is an elusive skill. Learn how through the work of Daniel Goleman, Annie McKee, Adam Waytz, and others.

Shop HBR Bestsellers

Discover the most popular books and tools shaping the future of management.

SHOP NOW

Purchasers are responsible for all shipping charges, duties, taxes, brokerage fees, and/or import fees imposed by the country of import. Please check with your customs office for details.

Copyright © 2017 Harvard Business School Publishing.
All rights reserved.

Harvard Business Publishing is an affiliate of Harvard Business School.
Harvard Business Publishing, 2‌0 Gu‌est S‌t, Su‌ite 7‌0‌0, Br‌ight‌on, M‌A 0‌2‌1‌3‌5

Unsubscribe Privacy Policy Contact Us