split:mongoid still trying to connect to redis

Bruno Pedroso

Aug 6, 2013, 10:27:50 AM8/6/13
to split...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

  I'm trying to use split for the first time in my app. We use mongoid so I'm trying to use split:mongoid adapter, as described in

  But when I call ab_test() it fails becaus it could not connect on redis.
  What am I missing?

  Thanks!

Andrew Nesbitt

Aug 6, 2013, 10:50:11 AM8/6/13
to Bruno Pedroso, split...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruno

I've not used split-mongoid before, but it looks like it uses regular split which still requires redis, I would suggest opening an issue on their repo as I'm not sure how the code works.

Cheers
Andrew

Bruno Pedroso

Aug 7, 2013, 9:03:03 AM8/7/13
to Andrew Nesbitt, split...@googlegroups.com
Andrew, you're wright. I understand it now. Thanks.

Guess it would be nice to describe it better in the split readme. I've sent a pull request.

[]s Bruno

2013/8/6 Andrew Nesbitt <andr...@gmail.com>

--
[]'s Bruno