"can't multiply sequence by non-int of type 'float'"

Saurav Pawar

Aug 8, 2022, 2:24:14 PM8/8/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi,

I am facing the following issue while trying to use SpiNNaker for a 5 layered CNN for CIFAR-10 dataset. I am trying to use SpiNNaker using SNN toolbox. Can anyone please help me on this ?

I have also attached the screenshots and the config file for better understanding.

Thanks,
Saurav

config
Screenshot from 2022-08-08 22-21-19.png
Screenshot from 2022-08-08 22-21-16.png
Screenshot from 2022-08-08 22-21-25.png

Saurav Pawar

Aug 10, 2022, 12:57:37 AM8/10/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi,

Just wanted to follow up.

Saurav

Christian Brenninkmeijer

Aug 10, 2022, 2:33:34 AM8/10/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Sorry, those who know about the SNN toolbox are on holiday this week and many next week so it may be a while to get a proper answer.

The fact your code is still using spynnaker8/__init__.py shows me you are not on the latest master.
(Sorry I am not 100% sure how to change that)

I also think I remember something about their being a bug in relation to delays being a list but I can not remember how that was fixed to give you a solution.

Christian

Aug 10, 2022, 5:36:17 AM8/10/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi Christian,

Thanks for letting me know. I basically want to test a SNN which I have converted from a 5 layered CNN, on a SpiNNaker machine. Could you suggest me some ways through which I can achieve that ?

Saurav