SpiNNaker outage October 20th 2022 - October 21st 2022

Andrew Rowley

Oct 13, 2022, 2:44:07 AM10/13/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group

Hi,

Due to works at the University, we will need to power down the SpiNNaker service from around 4pm BST (5pm CEST) on Thursday 20th October.  We aim to bring everything back up by 12:00 BST (1pm CEST) on Friday 21st October; we will let you know when the service is restored.  Note that anything still running on the Jupyter service or the NMPI service at 4pm will be terminated.  It is advised that you therefore stop anything yourself before this time to ensure a clean shutdown.

Apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Andrew

Andrew Rowley

Oct 20, 2022, 9:17:02 AM10/20/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group

Hi,

Just a reminder that this will still be happening today…

Andrew :)

Christian Brenninkmeijer

Oct 21, 2022, 8:59:55 AM10/21/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi,

All services should now be back up.

Previously running jobs will not restart automatically.

All data should still be there.

Please let us know if you have any issues.

Christian
University of Manchester