Query regarding the website of Human Brain Project

Saurav Pawar

Sep 7, 2022, 4:09:19 AM9/7/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi,

I am trying to and also I am able to access this website (https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/en/about-hbp/contact/keep-touch/), but it is not the same as it was last week (unfortunately I don't have the comparison). After clicking on some of the links, they are not opening and it redirects me to the same page (home page).

Is there any issue with the website, if yes by when it will get back to normal ?

Thanks,
Saurav

Andrew Gait

Sep 7, 2022, 4:17:51 AM9/7/22
to Saurav Pawar, SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi Saurav,

We are not directly involved with that particular website so we have no control over what is on it.  However, we might be able to help you if you are more specific about what you were using it for beforehand - what information was there in the past that you can't see any more?  Which links are not opening properly or going back to the home page?

Andy

Dr. Andrew Gait (he/him),
Research Software Engineer,
APT Group,
Department of Computer Science,
The University of Manchester,
Oxford Road, Manchester M13 9PL

email: andre...@manchester.ac.uk
Sep 7, 2022, 6:38:09 AM9/7/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi Andrew,

I published an article where I have used this link (https://www.humanbrainproject.eu/en/) as a reference to some of the information used in my article, and now as the website has changed, people who want to check out the information in more detail are not able to get it.

Andrew Gait

Sep 7, 2022, 6:43:11 AM9/7/22
to Saurav Pawar, SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi Saurav,

OK, I understand, but you've not provided enough information for us to be able to help you since we don't know what was on the website before any recent change.  Please let us know what specific information you were linking too and we can try to advise you as to where it might have been moved to.  It is possible for example that it is now available via the EBRAINS website rather than the Human Brain Project site.

Sent: 07 September 2022 11:38

To: SpiNNaker Users Group <spinnak...@googlegroups.com>

Saurav Pawar

Sep 7, 2022, 8:15:35 AM9/7/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi Andrew,

This is my article. The information that was available before were a couple of images of SpiNNaker and BrainScaleS and also a brief introduction to both of them.

Saurav

Andrew Rowley

Sep 7, 2022, 8:18:44 AM9/7/22
to Saurav Pawar, SpiNNaker Users Group

Hi,

When I click on the article I can see all the images I believe (there are certainly SpiNNaker and BrainScaleS images), and clicking on the “Source” takes me to other pages where those images also exist.  This seems to be working as far as I can see…

Andrew :)

Saurav Pawar

Sep 7, 2022, 8:21:48 AM9/7/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi Andrew,

Would you mind sharing what you see? Because I see this (have attached a screenshot) when I click on "Source".

Saurav
Screenshot from 2022-09-07 16-20-03.png

Andrew Rowley

Sep 7, 2022, 8:29:23 AM9/7/22
to Saurav Pawar, SpiNNaker Users Group

Hi,

I currently see this:

I would advise that you check if something isn’t being loaded correctly in your browser through the developer tools, or else that you clear your cache and try again (I tried this and got the same as above).

Andrew :)

Saurav Pawar

Sep 7, 2022, 8:39:24 AM9/7/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi Andrew,

Can you please share the link (because of which you are seeing the page as displayed in your screenshot). Just wanted to make sure that I am using the same link.

Saurav

Andrew Rowley

Sep 7, 2022, 8:41:39 AM9/7/22
to Saurav Pawar, SpiNNaker Users Group

Saurav Pawar

Sep 7, 2022, 8:49:17 AM9/7/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi Andrew,

After clicking the link I am again seeing the same page as before. I will try to solve the issue, thank you for your help!

Saurav