Internet outage at Manchester Univeristy

Christian Brenninkmeijer

Aug 4, 2022, 6:47:10 AM8/4/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi All,

We have just noticed an internet outage affecting most Manchester University websites.
This includes some Spinnaker services such as Jupiter notebooks.

We are sorry but we had no advance notice nor have any idea how long it will take.

Please accept our apologies.

Considering how widespread the outage is I am sure it has the highest priority.

Christian
Manchester Spinnaker team

Christian Brenninkmeijer

Aug 4, 2022, 8:49:50 AM8/4/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
HI All,
We believe the issues with the University Data centre have been resolved.

You may find that you have to restart some jobs or log out and back in again.

If you still have trouble, please do let us know.

Christian