Facing server error for SpiNNaker

Saurav Pawar

Jul 25, 2022, 11:15:19 AM7/25/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi,

I am facing internal server error (500) while starting SpiNNaker using EBRAINS. Is anyone also facing the same problem ?

Kind regards,
Saurav

Andrew Rowley

Jul 25, 2022, 11:27:04 AM7/25/22
to Saurav Pawar, SpiNNaker Users Group

Hi,

No, the service is running just now, but I have had a look and your username seems to be having problems with it…  I am investigating and will get back when I find out what has gone wrong!

Andrew :)

Andrew Rowley

Jul 26, 2022, 2:40:41 AM7/26/22
to Saurav Pawar, SpiNNaker Users Group

Hi,

Apologies for the delay.  I found the problem and managed to start the service I think.  Somehow a new version of setuptools had been installed in your environment which conflicted with the Jupyter version installed there too.  I have removed setuptools and this allowed things to start again.

Let us know if you have any more problems.

No, the service is running just now, but I have had a look and your username seems to be having problems with it…  I am investigating and will get back when I find out what has gone wrong!

I am facing internal server error (500) while starting SpiNNaker using EBRAINS. Is anyone also facing the same problem ?

Kind regards,

Saurav

Saurav Pawar

Jul 27, 2022, 1:49:02 AM7/27/22
to SpiNNaker Users Group
Hi Andrew,

My problem has been resolved and now I can access SpiNNaker. Thank you so much for the help!

Kind regards,
Saurav Pawar