Zero order phasing

Jaro

Aug 8, 2013, 12:51:30 PM8/8/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am very new to SPINEVOLUTION and I am wondering if it is possible to do zero order phasing a single resonance?

Thanks so much.

Mikhail Veshtort

Aug 8, 2013, 6:29:58 PM8/8/13
to <spinev-discuss@googlegroups.com>
Hi Jaro,

It is possible, but it is unlikely that this is what you actually need. In simulations you very rarely need to use a phase correction. So, if you think you need it because your spectrum did not come out with symmetric peaks, look for other problems with your simulation (or with your understanding of its results). And if you still want to apply that phase correction, read about the signal_ph variable in the Manual.

Best regards,
Mikhail

Jaro

Aug 13, 2013, 4:59:51 PM8/13/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mikhail,

Thank you for your response.  What I would like to be able to do is simulate a simple inversion recovery experiment on a signal spin (e.g., 13C).  I am still trying to figure out what dimensionality my pulses need to be and where the relaxation should take place.  I'm still familiarizing myself with the program.

Thanks,