Design of a selective excitation pulse sequence

Rongchun Zhang

Oct 24, 2013, 11:18:00 AM10/24/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
In the newest version of SPINEVOLUTION, there is a example called "selective pulse design". In the main input file, there is two lines
"scan_par cs_iso_1/0:0.025:5/
scan_par *cs_iso_1/-2:0.01:2/
"
I am wondering what "*cs_iso" means. I am sorry I did not find the relevant explanation in the manual. Thank you.

--
Best regards,
Rongchun

Mikhail Veshtort

Oct 24, 2013, 11:42:57 AM10/24/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rongchun,

The asterisk here simply comments out the rest of the line. Another way of doing this would be
*scan_par cs_iso_1/-2:0.01:2/

Best regards,
Mikhail

Rongchun Zhang

Oct 24, 2013, 12:33:39 PM10/24/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com
I see. Thanks very much.

Best regards,
Rongchun

张荣纯 Rongchun Zhang
School of physics, Nankai University
No.94 Weijin Road, Tianjin, 300071,
People's Republic of China
TEL:(+86)022-2350-8171
Mobile:
(+86)138-2197-3981
Email: zrc...@gmail.com
zhangr...@mail.nankai.edu.cn

Rongchun Zhang

Oct 31, 2013, 2:44:02 PM10/31/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Mikhail,
I would like to ask you a simple question.
What kind of plotting tools do you use for plotting a simulated 2D NMR spectrum?
Origin8 looks fine, but it seems that some tricky treatments of the data from the simulation are necessary.

Thanks a lot.
Rongchun

Mikhail Veshtort

Oct 31, 2013, 3:17:20 PM10/31/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rongchun,

I personally use MATLAB for 2D plots. If you don't have access to MATLAB, you could use any software you normally use to plot your experimental 2D spectra. I'm sure that Origin should work just fine for this, and I don't know what you mean by the "tricky treatments of the data". The output data are in a straightforward text format.

Mikhail

Rongchun Zhang

Oct 31, 2013, 6:22:32 PM10/31/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com