some SpinEvolution-related news

Mikhail Veshtort

Nov 1, 2012, 3:41:47 PM11/1/12
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

I wanted to share a few quick announcements with you:

1) The new version of SpinEvolution (3.4.4) for Itanium processors has been finally released. The 3.4.4 versions for all other platforms have been available since the beginning of September. I hope that most of you have already updated.

2) Intermediate regime chemical exchange functionality has been available for a while by now. Several research groups have already published papers taking advantage of this unique feature. See the Reference Manual for more details.

3) If you need to perform some highly special spin dynamics computations that cannot be done using the features currently available in the program, or if you are looking for advice or collaboration on a theoretical or computational part of your project, you are welcome to contact me, as I am currently offering help as a consultant.

4) I am currently looking for a job in US or Europe. My interests are not limited to theoretical and computational NMR but cover a wide range of topics including computational biology, biomolecular mechanics, protein folding, etc. If you have any offers or suggestions, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Mikhail Veshtort