trying to use sampling rate option

Chitrak

Apr 28, 2013, 5:15:12 PM4/28/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to use the sampling rate option (the 'g' option in a sampling dimension in the Pulse Sequence section). I am getting the following error message:

"Error: non-unit sampling rates (g>1) are not supported in this version of the program"

I am trying to do this in the latest version (3.4.4). Is there any other way that I should be doing this?

Regards,
Chitrak.

Mikhail Veshtort

Apr 29, 2013, 4:12:15 AM4/29/13
to <spinev-discuss@googlegroups.com>
Hi Chitrak,

This kind of sampling is still not available in Spinevolution. The only way of doing this currently is described in the topic "Subsampling SPC-5" on this forum.

Best,
Mikhail