simulation problem of pulse sequence equivalence

Rongchun Zhang

Nov 8, 2013, 12:40:12 PM11/8/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Mikhail,
I would like to perform the following simulation, but it always showed errors when I compile the following programs.
******* Pulse Sequence ******************************
CHN 1
timing(usec) (500)
power(kHz)   165
phase(deg)   90
freq_offs(kHz)  0
CHN 2
timing(usec) (HA.pp)256D0
power(kHz)     *
phase(deg)     *
freq_offs(kHz) *
**************** Variables ***************************************
spinning_freq=40
tsf_1=100/500
psf_2_1=5
scan_par1d iso/0:0.5:100/
cs_iso_2=iso
******* Options **************************************
rho0 I1z
observables I2z
EulerAngles rep168
n_gamma 10
line_broaden(Hz) *
zerofill *
FFT_dimensions *
options -v1 -re  -dw1

In HA.pp I have 25 pulses with equal duration of 20us.
But it also showed errors of "pulse sequence equivalence must be declared on all channels"
I am not sure where is wrong.

Thanks for your help.

--
Best regards,
Rongchun

张荣纯 Rongchun Zhang
School of physics, Nankai University
No.94 Weijin Road, Tianjin, 300071,
People's Republic of China
TEL:(+86)022-2350-8171
Mobile:
(+86)138-2197-3981
Email: zrc...@gmail.com
zhangr...@mail.nankai.edu.cn

Vivien Yeh

Nov 9, 2013, 3:47:07 AM11/9/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Rongchun,

While you’re waiting for a reply from Mikhail, may I suggest simply switching the loop number (256D0 etc) onto channel one pulse instead. I’ve ran into that problem before and that somehow SPINEVOLUTION didn’t like it when I specified the loop number on channel two.

I hope that helped.

Regards,

Vivien

Rongchun Zhang

Nov 9, 2013, 10:43:13 AM11/9/13
to spinev-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much.
It really works.
I have also figured out the problem a moment ago.
That's a bit strange however.