Remove music from home page

Da Vi Tran

Apr 15, 2020, 10:01:02 PM4/15/20
to Spike@School Support
Hi There,
Can you help me how to remove music from our home page?
Thanks,
Davi

Brendon Muir

Apr 15, 2020, 10:05:03 PM4/15/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Davi, thanks for getting in touch. I've removed that music for you from your template :)

I noticed that there are some problems with some of the header images that you've uploaded. Ideally the images you upload need to have these dimensions (specific to your website template design):

Width 1280px
Height 345px

You can achieve this by resizing and cropping the images in an image editing programme. Once you've resized the images correctly, upload these, and delete the incorrectly sized ones and they should take up the full area available for them in the header.

We offer a service where we can create a bunch of slides for you for $50 +GST. In that case, all you need to do is send us through the original images and we'll take care of the rest. Many schools find this easier :)

I hope that helps :D

Have a great day! :)

Brendon Muir

Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204 | PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

Da Vi Tran

Apr 15, 2020, 10:06:19 PM4/15/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com

Da Vi Tran

Apr 15, 2020, 10:07:07 PM4/15/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
For photos, I will confirm later with our principal. We need some more photo after covid 19 un lockdown

Brendon Muir