Video

off...@foxton.school.nz

Nov 30, 2021, 7:43:17 PM11/30/21
to Spike@School Support
Please advise if we can add a video to the websit, and if so what size.

Brendon Muir

Nov 30, 2021, 8:36:42 PM11/30/21
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, you sure can add videos to the site. The easiest way is to upload the video to YouTube or Vimeo first and then embed it in a page. When editing a page click the Insert Video button on the toolbar then switch to the embed tab and paste the embed code from YouTube there.

Let me know if you need any more support with this. You can email us directly if you like.

Have a great day! :)

Brendon Muir
Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204

PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand