Paremata School's What's on Top

Emma Walters

Apr 7, 2022, 7:40:02 PM4/7/22
to Spike@School Support
Kia Ora Brendan

I have been updating What's on Top for the last two years or so.  This is my first boobo!  I tried to add a PD notice and this has created havoc.  (I should have downloaded the PD first, just wasn't thinking! Could you please recover Paremata School's What's On Top page from the history from a few days ago?  It would be great to have it back to normal so that I can update it tomorrow morning before 8am.  Is this possible?

Ngā mihi nui
Emma
Ruma Kererū Kaiako
Te Kura o Paremata

Brendon Muir

Apr 7, 2022, 7:41:18 PM4/7/22
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Emma, my apologies here. Your message was queued for approval before it could be posted, and the email notifying me that your message was waiting for approval went to my spam folder!  Looks like we're all having bad days! :D

I'm going to dive in now and see what I can recover from the backups.

Cheers,

Brendon Muir
Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204

PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand