How do I set the password for another administrator?

Dave Moran

Mar 31, 2020, 10:33:51 PM3/31/20
to Spike@School Support
How do I set the password for another administrator?

Brendon Muir

Mar 31, 2020, 10:36:17 PM3/31/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dave, thanks for getting in touch. I hope all is well with you :)

You can create other users by going to Users and Groups (click the link at the top of the page) in the Admin System. When you're creating a user you can tick 'Administrator?' to make them an administrator. You can't set their password, but they'll be emailed a link to click to set their own password.

Please let me know if you need any more assistance with this.

Have a great day! :D

Brendon Muir

Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204 | PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 3:33 PM Dave Moran <davem...@gmail.com> wrote:
How do I set the password for another administrator?

Dave Moran

Apr 1, 2020, 12:09:03 AM4/1/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Brilliant, thanks Brendon.