Uploading a file

michel...@tetotara.school.nz

Jul 2, 2020, 5:04:00 PM7/2/20
to Spike@School Support
Good Morning,
Our PTA Secretary is having problems uploading files on the PTA page. She is using a Surface laptop. It keeps on saying there was a problem uploading the file and when we try again it does the same thing. She  has also when been unable to get into this help page.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Regards
Michelle

School Office

Jul 2, 2020, 5:10:22 PM7/2/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
FYI

Regards
Erin Rauhihi
Office Manager

T: 06 363 8269                         P: P.O. Box 43, Foxton, 4848
F: 06 363 5852                         W: www.foxton.school.nz

Brendon Muir

Jul 2, 2020, 5:35:29 PM7/2/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michelle, good to hear from you again :)

Are you able to send me a copy of the file she's trying to upload and also where in the site she's trying to upload it to? I'll try to replicate it on this end.

That's unusual RE the help page. The support forum requires a google login, but other than that it should be readily accessible. Can you let me know what she sees when she tries to access it?

You can always email us directly with support queries if you'd rather.

Have a great day :)

Brendon Muir

Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204 | PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

michel...@tetotara.school.nz

Jul 2, 2020, 6:10:20 PM7/2/20
to Spike@School Support
Thank you for your reply. I'll get Kerry to email you directly.

Regards
Michelle