Certificate templates/forms

off...@kihikihi.school.nz

Oct 21, 2020, 5:14:53 PM10/21/20
to Spike@School Support
Hi there - we have an ex staff member from another school who has said they had certificates loaded on to spike that teachers could log on and populate and print out for student awards?  Can you tell me more about how these works please?
Thank you
Tracy

Brendon Muir

Oct 21, 2020, 5:40:54 PM10/21/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tracy, thanks for getting in touch :)

Off the top of my head I'd say that they had uploaded some PDF certificate templates onto the site so they were in a central place for people to download. We don't have a certificate generator per-se.

Can you give me some more information about the person and school and I'll see what I can hunt down? Feel free to email me directly.

Have a great day!

Brendon Muir

Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204 | PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

off...@kihikihi.school.nz

Oct 21, 2020, 7:04:15 PM10/21/20
to Spike@School Support
Thanks - I've emailed you directly