Adding something to our website

James Graham

Feb 20, 2024, 3:54:49 PMFeb 20
to Spike@School Support
Kia ora,

Can you add this to the le grande envolee part of our website in a new drop down box:

Title of drop down box:

LabelFrancÉducation

info in box:

Kōwhai Intermediate has been awarded the "LabelFrancÉducation" seal in 2023

Launched in 2012, the "LabelFrancÉducation" seal is granted to schools promoting French language and culture as part of their specific curriculum. "LabelFrancÉducation" recognizes and rewards public or private schools that offer students enhanced instruction in the French language while also teaching other subjects in French. "LabelFrancÉducation" promotes outstanding education in French among students and parents.

"LabelFrancÉducation" is granted by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs based on the advice of an interministerial advisory committee composed of representatives from the French Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Education, the Agency for French Education Abroad (AEFE), the French institute (IF) and Mission Laïque Française, a non-profit organization.

The AEFE is in charge of managing the LabelFrancÉducation program. Since September 2022, 587 schools from all over the world have received the "LabelFrancÉducation" seal.

Brendon Muir

Feb 20, 2024, 3:55:46 PMFeb 20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com, Natalie Wilson
Hi James, thanks for getting in touch.

I've copied in Natalie. She'll get in touch to sort this for you :)

Have a great day! :D

Brendon Muir
Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204

PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

Totara North School

Feb 20, 2024, 3:59:27 PMFeb 20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
I do not think that this was for me
Jenny Williams
Principal
Totara North School
(09) 405 1852

Brendon Muir

Feb 20, 2024, 4:02:41 PMFeb 20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jenny, James sent an email to our support group that you are probably subscribed to (if you've posted there in the past).

You can unsubscribe if you want to :)

Cheers :)