webpage recovery

Stephanie Lee

Feb 14, 2021, 11:22:30 PM2/14/21
to Spike@School Support
Is it possible to recover the history of a webpage.  We have had someone paste over the top of one of our classroom easy pages?

Brendon Muir

Feb 15, 2021, 2:01:20 PM2/15/21
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephanie, sorry to hear about that. We have backups here, but can you let me know what day you think the content was overwritten so I can find a backup before that date? :)

Have a great day!

Brendon Muir

Founder | Spike@School

+64 7 959 7200

bre...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

Level 1, 6 Garden Place, Hamilton 3204 | PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand

On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 5:22 PM Stephanie Lee <s....@pokeno.school.nz> wrote:
Is it possible to recover the history of a webpage.  We have had someone paste over the top of one of our classroom easy pages?

Stephanie Lee

Feb 15, 2021, 3:20:02 PM2/15/21
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
It's okay the teacher has redone the page.

Nga mihi nui

Stephanie Lee
Deputy Principal
Pokeno School
Ph:  09-233-6108 (ext 919)

Ma Te Huruhuru, Ka Rere te Manu
Adorn the bird with feathers so it can fly

Brendon Muir