Website layout

Keryn Grey

May 20, 2020, 2:18:25 AM5/20/20
to Spike@School Support
Can we change the layout of our website and activate the tabs across the top Honour Courage Loyalty and Endurance and make these a drop down menu?

Nigel Wilson

May 20, 2020, 10:43:50 PM5/20/20
to spikea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keryn,
Great to hear from you.  Yes we certainly can help you with your layout.  I will contact you by phone to talk over possibilities.
Regards
Nigel

Nigel Wilson

Sales | Spike@School

0508 77 44 77 - Option 5

ni...@spikeatschool.co.nz

www.spikeatschool.co.nz

Spike@School

89 Church Road, Hamilton 3200 | PO Box 303, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240, New Zealand