Website relaunch done, roadmap and crowdfunding incoming

Nolan Darilek

Dec 12, 2013, 9:26:43 AM12/12/13
to Spiel
Took me a while, but as promised, I've gotten around to relaunching the
Spiel website with a better look. I've also updated details on the Git
repository, and have launched a hosted translation service so
translators need not work with the source directly. See the site for all
the details.

Unfortunately, snapshot builds are down. I'm still working on those, and
hope to have them up next.

Soon I'll be working on the 3.0 roadmap, and will then launch a 30-day,
$6000 crowdfunding campaign to raise money for 3 months of heavy
development.

When the roadmap and campaign launch, it would be helpful for everyone
reading this to either a) donate or b) spread the word. I'm being pulled
in about half a dozen different directions, many of which offer
financial incentive, and in order for Spiel to compete it is absolutely
necessary that it do so as well.

Look for the roadmap in a week or so, and the campaign launch in early
January!

http://spielproject.info

Cleverson Casarin Uliana

Dec 12, 2013, 11:48:52 AM12/12/13
to spielp...@googlegroups.com
Hi, glad to hear such news.

I haven't seen Brazilian Portuguese in the languages list for
translation; how can I enable it? Do you recommend waiting for the new
version to start being developed before translating it?

Regards,
Cleverson

2013/12/12, Nolan Darilek <no...@thewordnerd.info>:

Nolan Darilek

Dec 12, 2013, 12:32:31 PM12/12/13
to spielp...@googlegroups.com
Does the interface not let you add a new language?

I'd recommend translating now if you can.

Thanks!