Translating Spiel

Hrvoje Katić

Nov 13, 2014, 9:30:29 AM11/13/14
to spielp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'd like to translate Spiel into Croatian language. The website https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/spiel/strings/ doesn't have my language as a choice, so if it can be added I can start translating immediately.
Thanks,
Hrvoje

--

LP,
Hrvoje

Posjetite moj web site - klikni ovdje

Pratite me na Facebook-u - klikni ovdje

Pratite me na Twitter-u - klikni ovdje

Skype Id: hrvojekatic

Mob: 095/585-7034

Jožef Gregorc

Nov 17, 2014, 8:51:33 PM11/17/14
to spielp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'd also want translate spiel to my language (slovenian - sl). can anyone tell me how to begin, cause on the translation website there is nothing written about it.

thanks,

Jožef

Hrvoje Katić

Dec 4, 2014, 7:48:13 AM12/4/14
to spielp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I've just checked web interface used for Spiel translation. The good thing is that you can register an account and then choose an option to translate project into a new language. So I've chosen croatian from combo box and now I can start. You can do the same for slovenian.

LP,
Hrvoje

Sent from Windows 7 / Mozilla Thunderbird

Web site: Click here

Facebook: Click here

Twitter: Click here

Skype Id: hrvojekatic

Mobile: 095/585-7034

Andre Polykanine

Dec 4, 2014, 2:20:26 PM12/4/14
to Hrvoje Katić
Hello Hrvoje,

Could you send a link, please? Or is it accessible only from Spiel
itself?
Thanks!

--
With best regards from Ukraine,
Andre

I've just checked web interface used for Spiel translation. The good
thing is that you can register an account and then choose an option to
translate project into a new language. So I've chosen croatian from
combo box and now I can start. You can do the same for slovenian.

LP,
Hrvoje

Sent from Windows 7 / Mozilla Thunderbird

Web site: Click here <http://hrvix.wordpress.com/>

Facebook: Click here <http://www.facebook.com/hrvix>

Twitter: Click here <http://www.twitter.com/hrvix>

Skype Id: hrvojekatic

Mobile: 095/585-7034

Dana 18.11.2014. 2:51, Jožef Gregorc je napisao:
> Hi,
>
> I'd also want translate spiel to my language (slovenian - sl). can
> anyone tell me how to begin, cause on the translation website there is
> nothing written about it.
>
> thanks,
>
> Jožef
>
> Dne četrtek, 13. november 2014 15:30:29 UTC+1 je oseba Hrvoje Katić
> napisala:
>
> Hi,
> I'd like to translate Spiel into Croatian language. The website
> https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/spiel/strings/
> <https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/spiel/strings/> doesn't have
> my language as a choice, so if it can be added I can start
> translating immediately.
> Thanks,
> Hrvoje
>
> --
>
> LP,
> Hrvoje
>
> Posjetite moj web site - klikni ovdje <http://hrvix.wordpress.com/>
>
> Pratite me na Facebook-u - klikni ovdje
> <http://www.facebook.com/hrvix>
>
> Pratite me na Twitter-u - klikni ovdje <http://www.twitter.com/hrvix>
>
> Skype Id: hrvojekatic
>
> Mob: 095/585-7034

Nikita

Dec 4, 2014, 3:02:07 PM12/4/14
to spielp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andre.
Translations can now be maintained via this web interface -
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/spiel/
Kind regards. Nikita.

Hrvoje Katić