regarding question about setting up spiel snap shot

gary melconian

Sep 18, 2013, 6:29:23 PM9/18/13
to spielp...@googlegroups.com
Hello to the list. I have a few questions about settin spiel snapshot. First
of all I found most of the settings to configure. But there is one setting
I cant find and want to know where to look for it. Where is the setting to
have shake to have spiel turn on which used to be in all spiel version. Is
this one enabled by default or does it have to be enabled. Another question
if spiel crashes does talkback kick in to resolve the matter and the same
thing if talkback crashes does spiel kick in to help you resolve the crash
so you will not be without a screenreader on your android device. Also does
this work on both phone and tablet on version 4.3. Since I have both and
that's wwhy I would like to test and help out in any way I can for the spiel
project development to continue.

Peter Vágner

Sep 19, 2013, 3:46:44 AM9/19/13
to spielp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Unfortunatelly the answer is no to most of your questions.
Shake to toggle the spiel has been removed.
It is not possible to make your android device to run other screen
reader automatically if the current one crashes.
And finally a single yes spiel works on both phone and tablet running
android 4.3.

Greetings

Peter

Dennis Long

Sep 19, 2013, 3:53:45 AM9/19/13
to spielp...@googlegroups.com
can the shake to toggle spiel be ridded?