Re: more spiel short cuts

Peter Vágner

Jan 22, 2015, 7:42:22 AM1/22/15
to Dennis Long, spielp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Bringing up recent apps is trivial and I can add it however I don't
fully understand how and where your second proposed shortcut key should
operate.
Is it a global shortcut key that can be pressed everywhere or is that
specific to recent apps screen?
I don't know if we are going to add such a level of complexity to
keyboard handling, most likelly we'll wait for Nolan's advice on this.
Still if you can, try to explain that remove app from the list shortcut
key proposal in a bit more details please.

Greetings

Peter