تحميل Cute Cut Pro

Lili Sysyn

Jul 5, 2024, 8:11:58 PM (13 hours ago) Jul 5
to spicgasupa

I own Spore and the Creepy and cute expansion. I installed Spore without incident. I click on the download button for creepy and cute and nothing at all happens. It doesn't start and there is no error. It is as if the button icon isn't working. Ive reloaded my library but that didn't help

You guys need to fix this and stop telling people to do useless troubleshooting steps because I've been at this or waiting for tech support for over 8 hours today to get one minor content pack to work again. EA's digital storefront is a joke. I'm STILL waiting.

This super-cute image by illustrator Minatsuki shows a range of anko-based Japanese treats. There's the character Anko-chan hugging an ohagi (mochi rice ball wrapped in anko), crawling out of a dorayaki pancake, hiding inside a sakura mochi (rice cake with bean paste wrapped in a cherry leaf), and popping out of a monaka wafer.

Our favourite is this charming illustration depicting an anmitsu dessert, which is a bowl of fresh fruit topped with a scoop of anko, ice cream, small rice shiratama dumplings and cubes of jelly, all drenched in syrup.

Hi everyone! I was browsing Pinterest the other day and came across this very cute denim shirt! Adding a tie-neck to this simple shirt is such a great way to elevate a denim classic. For my interpretation, I went with a simple fitted shirt pattern, with bust darts and very long cuffs, then extended the collar stand to make the tie. When choosing a fabric, I would recommend slightly lighter denim than you would normally go for bottoms. Below, you can download my FREE PDF sewing pattern and make your version!

03c5feb9e7