New Project to add to "Projects using Sphinx"

John Stilley

Apr 30, 2024, 6:33:28 PMApr 30
to sphinx-users
Hello!

I have a new project to add to the "Projects using Sphinx" page:

https://terrapower.github.io/armi/

We have a small (~300 person) community that has been maintaining our docs using the sphinx-rtd-theme for (I think) about 5 years now.

If accepted, I would expect the project "ARMI" to be listed here:

https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/examples.html#documentation-using-sphinx-rtd-theme

Thanks!

Denis Bitouzé

May 5, 2024, 6:01:29 AMMay 5
to sphinx-users
Hello!

I have a new project to add to the "Projects using Sphinx" page:

https://faq.gutenberg-asso.fr/

If accepted, I would expect the project "ARMI" to be listed here:

https://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/master/examples.html#documentation-using-pydata-sphinx-theme

Thanks!
--
Denis

Denis Bitouzé

May 5, 2024, 6:10:50 AMMay 5
to sphinx-users, Denis Bitouzé
Le 05/05/24 à 12h01, Denis Bitouzé a écrit :

> If accepted, I would expect the project "ARMI" to be listed here:

Sorry, I meant “the project "French LaTeX FAQ"”...
--
Denis