Sphinx with BibTex extension: support for Cython?

Estefania Ojeda

Aug 16, 2022, 10:24:12 PM8/16/22
to sphinx-users
Hi,
I am Estefania, member of the MDAnalysis organization, currently updating references/citations in our docs, from rst to BibTex format. I am using the sphinxcontrib-bibtex extension. Everything works well for our python files. However, I find that the build breaks when introducing BibTex format to .pyx files.
I'm aware that Sphinx offers support for Cython files, but I can't find any information related to support of Sphinx + BibTex extension for pyx files.
Do you know if the sphinxcontrib-bibtex extension offers support for cython files? I'd highly appreciate links where I can find some information on the topic.
Thanks!

Estefania.

Ibrar Ch

Aug 17, 2022, 12:08:53 AM8/17/22