Issue with PDF handling (mimetype)

Lorne

Jan 25, 2024, 7:03:44 PMJan 25
to sphinx-users
Hi all,

Kinda stumped on this one.

I have added some PDF into my _static folder and am getting the following warnings:

writing mimetype file...
writing META-INF/container.xml file...
writing content.opf file...
WARNING: unknown mimetype for _static/papers/A-New-Contract-Solution-V1.1.pdf, ignoring
WARNING: unknown mimetype for _static/papers/M_Assets_Whitepaper.pdf, ignoring
WARNING: unknown mimetype for _static/papers/name_ride_WhitepaperV1.1-2.pdf, ignoring
WARNING: unknown mimetype for _static/papers/name_Litepaper.pdf, ignoring
WARNING: unknown mimetype for _static/papers/name_Structure_WhitepaperV1.3.pdf, ignoring
writing nav.xhtml file...
writing toc.ncx file...
writing name.epub file...
Updating searchtools for Read the Docs search... build finished with problems, 5 warnings.

Environment

Sphinx 7.1.2
Pydata Sphinx Theme 0.15.2.
Python 3.10