sphinx-autobuild copy files (.rst, .sh, .py) on build

1520 gis

Jan 7, 2022, 9:27:13 PMJan 7
to sphinx-users
Hi all,

I have a sphinx project inside ./docs directory. The docs directory has a sub-directory resources ./docs/resources. When I run the command <sphinx-autobuild . docs/_build/html> only the .rst files in ./docs/resources/*.rst files are copied to ./docs/docs/_buils/html/resources/ as html file. However, ./docs/resourses has more files (.py, .sh, .pdf, .txt, etc). Would anyone give me an insight on how to change sphinx configuration to copy the other file extensions (.py, .sh, .pdf) from ./docs/reosurces to ./docs/docs/_build/html/resources/ when running the sphinx-autobuild?

Thank you for your time in advance

Julierme

Ahmii Azan

Jan 11, 2022, 7:30:32 PM (11 days ago) Jan 11
to sphinx...@googlegroups.com
It's ok