documatt.com - tool for writing books and docs in reStructuredText or Markdown with preview and hosting

Libor Jelínek

Jul 2, 2024, 5:23:29 PM (2 days ago) Jul 2
to sphinx-users
Hi, fellow Sphinxers,
after the 12+ months of development I am happy to announce and invite you to try Documatt.com, a web application for writing and reading beautiful books and documentation. Under the covers, it's based on Sphinx, but hides its complexity to build good-looking professional documentation. Equally support reStructuredText and Markdown. It has a stunning editor with preview, powerful building, and publication tools.

Some of you might remember or even use my previous https://snippets.documatt.com, reStructuredText/Sphinx online preview tool, which I announce to the community a year ago. Positive feedback inspired me to found the company and develop more mature "big" Documatt app.

For those more interested in the story behind and tech detail, they are at https://documatt.com/blog/24/launch/.

Please let me know what your thoughts are. I'd like to hear your feedback.

Libor Jelinek