Adding multiple md files in final rendered html using sphinx

Mona Jalal

Jul 10, 2024, 4:51:20 PM (12 days ago) Jul 10
to sphinx-users
Hi,

Our current problem is

1- we need all our .md files inside source folder

2- we prefer not to list our .md files under toctree but we would want the sphinx to automatically capture all of them

I am sing myst_parser and am able to list multiple .md files under toctree directive and those will be rendered in html after `make html` command. However, when I use

.. include:: README.md
:parser: myst_parser.sphinx_

in the same rst file (index.rst) that I used the toctree, the README.md doesn't get rendered.

Any tips will be really appreciated.

I am new to Markdown integration to Sphinx and based on my limited research, myst_parser was suggested for this integration.

Thank you,

Mona Jalal