Notice on Activating Post Approval Settings for ML

Takayuki Shimizukawa

Jan 5, 2024, 3:17:54 AMJan 5
to sphinx...@googlegroups.com, sphin...@googlegroups.com
I am concerned about the recent surge in spam emails to our ML.

I tried adjusting the Google Groups settings, but it didn't seem very effective.
In Google Group, there is an option to require moderator approval for initial posts. This approval might take a few days depending on the timing, but I believe it's necessary given the excessive amount of spam we are currently receiving.

For now, I would like to set up moderation and see how it goes.

Thank you for your understanding.
--
Takayuki SHIMIZUKAWA
http://about.me/shimizukawa

eric.h...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2024, 5:56:24 PMJan 5
to sphinx-dev
Appreciate you looking into it and think it's a reasonable solution.. Definitely don't want everyone getting spammed.

Cheers,
Eric