Contributing an extension

Charles

Oct 27, 2020, 10:47:15 PM10/27/20
to sphinx-dev
Hello there!

I am working on an extension that I would like to publish. I would like to know what are the current workflows to better merge with the community.

I have found the sphinx-contrib github org/group/user and I would like to know how it works to get there or if there are other extension registry or such.  Is there some documentation about that?

Have a nice day!

James Booker

Oct 28, 2020, 8:21:25 AM10/28/20
to sphinx-dev
Hi,

The sphinx-contrib Github org is the right place but unless you click around it's not obvious - there's a 'Github Administration' repo with the details on what to do: https://github.com/sphinx-contrib/github-administration

Hope this helps
James

Charles

Oct 28, 2020, 9:27:39 PM10/28/20
to sphinx-dev
Thanks a lot, this is exactly what I was looking for!

Charleen Eberle

Jan 20, 2021, 7:45:59 PM1/20/21
to sphinx-dev
16111898605922693243928314281329.jpg