Does spf13.vim work with NeoVim on the Apple Mac?

Carl Caulkett

Sep 11, 2018, 2:48:43 PM9/11/18
to spf13-vim-discuss
Does spf13.vim work with NeoVim on the Apple Mac?

Also I notice that things are geared towards Vundle. Is there any way of using Vim-Plug with spf13.vim?

Thanks!

Carl Caulkett

Sep 11, 2018, 6:28:54 PM9/11/18
to spf13-vim-discuss
No worries! I went ahead and installed spf13.vim and I seem to be running Vundle! It's okay, though, I'd only started using Vim-Plug earlier today, so it wasn't a massive shock or anything!

It works fine with NeoVim, although I did have to amend `.vimrc.bundles` because NeoComplete wouldn't load. I replaced it with NeoComplete's successor Deoplete. See https://gist.github.com/carlca/2eb981be17efbae5ce90513a54ec7df0 for the amended version.