Centos 7 window resize problem

Drew Brown

Sep 26, 2016, 11:28:19 AM9/26/16
to spf13-vim-discuss
I have spf13 working with Centos 7 and vim 7.4.160.

When using Ctrl+E to open and close NERDTree,
the window resizes to less than the maximum width.
The height remains the same.

This only occurs for the Centos install.
It does not seem to occur in Debian or Ubuntu.

How to I keep the window to stay maximized?

Drew

Drew Brown

Sep 27, 2016, 9:08:04 AM9/27/16
to spf13-vim-discuss

I found an answer here https://github.com/scrooloose/nerdtree/issues/513

NERDTreeToggle command causes gVim window unsnaps from the corner and redraws itself near the centre of the screen on Windows 8.1 #513

When using gVim snapped to one of the corners of my Windows 8.1 desktop (Windows Key + Left / Right key), if I invoke NERDTreeToggle command, the gVim window unsnaps from the corner and redraws itself near the centre of the screen.

I am having to snap gVim window back into it's corner every time I use NERDTreeToggle command.

This happens when gvim has scrollbars turned on. Check your :set guioptions?. If you see L or R, then you need to remove them.

:set guioptions-=L
:set guioptions-=R